Friday 24 October 2014

How to style a blanket wrap: Numero Tres



(Blanket wrap/Skirt/Shoes: New Look, Top: TU, Bracelet: Avon

This is my third and final look and possibly my favorite. I styled the other two with jeans but don't you guys start thinking that they only pair nicely with jeans! I love them with skirts personally, so above I have decided to style it with a nice black (not to short!) skirt, with a pair of thin black tights and boots. For some odd reason I never ever wear thick black tights, I think they make me look odd, for instance I feel like I need to break the connection of a black skirt to the black boots, otherwise you wouldn't really know wear the skirt starts and the boots finish, do you understand what I mean? Or am I just talking baloney!  

Further more the bracelet is from Avon and is helping a cause, for every 10 bracelets they sell, they plant a new tree, which I think is excellent and the bracelet is so cute anyways so its a win win situation. Also the top I am currently wearing is on sale, so pop over there and grab it if you fancy it but be quick because they are selling out fast! 

Out of the three looks, which one was your favorite?

x

14 comments:

  1. Cómo me gustan los ponchos!!! Besos.

    arla dress
    http://arladress.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome fall look! You are gorgeous , love this blanket trend!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing fall look! I really liked how you styled that blanket wrap! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Autumn look :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, you look fantastic! :)

    Please check out my new post if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this look!!! Gorgeous :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look really lovely :)
    Thanks for your tips!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are ever so stylish! That blanket wrap is gorgeous and really suits you! <3

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stylish, I love this look! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! It's like wearing a kimono :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I wouldn't think it would look good with a skirt, but it does. You did a good job of pairing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been thinking about buying one of these recently and I love the three ways you've styled it!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an unbeatable combo! You look stunning!

    https://amandaisabel.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete